connecting to naming service without IOR

How can I connect to the Naming Service without
passing the IOR?  I would like to use -ORBInitRef
ObjectId, but I don't know the correct syntax for
this.  What would the correct syntax be?

-ORBInitRef
ObjectId=corbaloc:iiop://IIOPVersion hostname:<NamingServicePort>/<NamingServiceRootObject>

or
-ORBInitRef
ObjectId=corbaname://hostname/<NamingService>

Thanks