RE: IOR problem on IRIX

> Stéphane,

The place where the host/port information is written into th ior file is in
the function ORBit_emit_profile in the orb.c file. It takes a profile as a
param. The profile is filled in with the host/port info when the object is
instantiated at the server side.

Probably you need to have a good look into connection.c in one of the
iiop_connection_server... calls.
For TCP/IP e.g. the functions gethostname() and gethostbyname() are used. I
have no acces to an IRIX box but you could simply cut and paste that section
into a test program and see what it does.

Hope this helps.

Marc.

"Minds are like parachutes. They both work best when open."