Re: ORBit or ORBit2?

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Diego Sevilla Ruiz (dsevilla um es) wrote:

>     This may be a silly question... but, what CVS module should I
> checkout, ORBit or ORBit2? Or are them the same?

The orbit-stable-0-5 branch of the ORBit module is the only thing intended
for public consumption.

>     Also, what is the status of the event service? I would be
> interested in it, or finishing it in the case it is not.

Have at it, but I think there was noise about needing thread safety to use
it.

-- Elliot
"The Pythagorean Theorem employed 24 words, the Lord's Prayer has 66 words,
Archimedes Principle has 67 words, the 10 Commandments have 179 words, the
Gettysburg Address had 286 words, the Declaration of Independence, 1,300 words and
finally the European Commission's regulation on the sale of cabbage: 26,911 words."