ORBit's IR

hi all,

I am in dire need of an easy to use IR for ORBit.

Here is my list of the necessary features:
        - automatic loading of data in the IR.
        - no client-side code necessary to load the data in there.

1) The simplest way to do this would be to make the IR look in a specific
directory and load all the IDL files it finds there in memory.

2) Another approach would be to write a simple daemon which looks in those
directories and loads the IDL files and feeds them to the IR.

Whatever the solution used, I will implement it pretty soon and I was
wondering if anyone had any other idea.

In case 1) were to be used, I would need either to get a patch applied in
ORBit or to fork the IR for my own use (although I do not really like this).
In case 2) is used, I can develop my own daemon to do this outside of ORBit...

comments ?

Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu eazel com>