Re: ORBit-mt-0.5.3a, sequence buffer corruption

> Right now, _maximum just never gets touched - it is pretty irrelevant to
> user-level code, since the only place it could matter is in
> (de)marshalling, and ORBit doesn't pay attention to it there yet.

> I will make sure to convince ORBit2 to set it, but your code shouldn't
> really be reading _maximum anyways AFAICS.

I'm not. I just accidentally discovered the "never gets touched" part
while pondering with the buffer corruption. (I copy the _length -field
there when I create new sequences, and wondered, what happened to the
_maximum field that was set so nicely...)

Antti
--
main(m){char*s="O DDDQ@DD QM__D_SDDDQQDDDQQLLL",O=1;for(;*s;(m*=2)>32&&++O%6
?s++,m=1:2)putchar(*s&m?"\n"  "Antti: www.helsinki.fi/~attuomin" [O%6]:32);}