ORBit-mt-0.5.3a, sequence buffer corruption

Hi,

I'm aiming this mostly at Sebastian, buy I though that maybe others would
like to know as well.

I'm using ORBit-mt-0.5.3a and found two bugs regarding octet sequences. I
believe that the _maximum field in a sequence should be the allocated size
of the _buffer, and the _length field is the used part of that buffer. I'm
getting _maximum -values like 3210738884 on the server side immediately
after a sequence is passed to a function as a parameter. Another issue is
that sometimes the content of the _buffer gets corrupted as well. I put
together a piece of code demonstrating the bugs, it is available at

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/attuomin/demo.tgz

Regards,
Antti
--