Re: Deconnection detection.

If you have time requirements that are this stringent, you probably
should be using an ORB built with those kind of requirements in mind. TAO
is an example of these that is open enough for most people. ORBit is
quick and light, but introducing a time requirement on a corner case like
what you have described is the domain of big fat bloated ORBs. Again,
look into the capabilities of TAO.

Darrin