JacORB IOR not understood by ORBit - PART 2

I think I'm getting closer to the problem. In the JacORB IOR the
hostname is the IP address and *not* the hostname. I'm pretty sure this
might be causing some problems as ORBit does have some peculiarities
when it comes to resolving. I remember that ORBit would not work unless
you change your hostname in the hosts file loopback interface. I don't
know exdactly how ORBit works in this sense but I'm sure that someone
out there does and might just say: YEAP that's it. I sure hope so.

Anyone thinks this could be it?!

Thanks,
AI