Re: [Korbit-cvs] Re: ANNOUNCE: Linux Kernel ORB: kORBit

Hi!

> > > Yes, if the server supports webDAV or something similar.
> > Do you have webdav actually supported?
>
> Nope, we don't even have any sort of webfs _started_ yet.  Care to help
> us?  :)

I think that would be bad idea. You know, I'm running
uservfs.sourceforge.net, which is kind of concurence to you. Our
advantage is that coda hooks are already in kernel. (Well, in kernels
of linux, maybe bsd, and solaris :-)
								Pavel
--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org