Making Orbit compatible with JacORB

I'm trying to connect my JacORB server to the Orbit Name Server:

(1) with Jacorb Name Server I did this command:
    "ns /home/httpd/html/corba_files/NS_Ref"

(2) and  is the command I execute to start the Orbit Name Server:
    "orbit-name-server -ORBIIOPIPv4=1 >/home/httpd/html/corba_files/NS_Ref"

(the jacorb.properties in my home dir has the following param:
ORBInitRef.NameService=http://localhost/corba_files/NS_Ref
)
***************************
Experiment A:
If I start my JacORB server with (1) up it's all right: it can get the
NameService object and correctly register his Object Implementation.

If I start my JacORB server with (2) up it can't get the NameService
(NullPointer Exception...). However it connects to the remote ORB (in fact if I
kill the orbit-name-server the JacORB server aborts the connection).

***************************
Experiment B:
I start (2) and then I try to "navigate" the name server with JacORB's "nmg"
GUI utility. Nothing to do:
[ Delegate bound to localhost.localdomain:1374 ]
[ ORBInitRef NameService string: http://localhost/corba_files/NS_Ref ]
[ Build: jacorb.orb.standardInterceptors.IORInterceptorInitializer ]
[ InterceptorManager started with 0 SIs, 0 CIs and 1 IORIs ]
[ New connection to 127.0.0.1:1374 ]
Narrow for name service failed, exiting...

Can anyone give me a good .orbitrc that easily make JacORB and Orbit work
togheter??
I only have to invoke methods on remote objects: no particular
services ... just the name server.

Thank you
  Fabio