Want CORBA::ORBit Latest Version

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:08:32 +0530 (IST)
From: Sreeji K Das <sreeji@Larry.bk>
To: sreeji_k@yahoo.com
Subject: Want CORBA::ORBit Latest Version

Hello all,

I had been trying to download Perl binding for ORBit
(CORBA::ORBit-0.4.2) for quite some time, from www.labs.redhat.com/orbit.
But the .tgz file seems to be broken. I downloaded it a couple of times,
but tar exits with an 'invalid format error' after extracting half way
through.

Can some1 point me to an ftp/www site from where I can download it ? (I
checked up CPAN & it's not there ! Only 'We Cope' is there.) Alternatively
it'd be good if some1 is kind enough to email me the tarball to
sreeji_k@yahoo.com.

(By the way, how active is the Perl binding development vis-a-vis
updations in ORBit ? I'm just a newbie to CORBA & ORBit, with reasonable
exp. in Perl)

Thanx in adv.
Sreeji