Re: NetworkManager doesn't see ipw2200 card

It works on mine (ipw2200 under Fedora Core 5 and Gentoo) just fine so
I imagine the list is going to want a few more details than you
provided to help troubleshoot. It looks to me at first glance that
your problem may not be related to your wireless card specifically.
The excerpt you posted in your message just means that you haven't
saved any access points/settings int eh past, so there were none to
load.

Chase Urich