Storing VPN Group passwords

Hello there,

Firstly I want to say thanks for Network Manager - it's a great tool.

I also have a comment on how Network Manager stores the VPN Group
password for vpnc connections. When I initially created my VPN
connection I was concerned that there was nowhere to enter the group
password and then noticed you provide it when initiating the connection.

My organisation uses a very strong VPN Group password and then RSA
SecurID keyfobs to provide one-time-passwords for the VPN user.

The problem I'm finding with Network Manager is that I have a binary
choice to store _both_ the passwords in the Keyring application or
provide them both when I initiate the connection.

It makes sense to me that there should be a choice to store only the VPN
Group password as keyfob users don't have the option of storing their
user passwords.

I hope this makes sense.

--
~sm