Re: [patch] special iconf or ad-hoc networks.

This is great!  Thank you so much!

On 5/11/06, Robert Love <rml novell com> wrote:

I grabbed my own gauntlet.

Attached patch gives Ad-Hoc networks a special icon.

I just used some gtk stock icon of a computer.  We can -- we must -- do
better.

Also, a TODO item: putting both the encrypted and an ad-hoc network icon
would be ugly and take up too much room.  So we should have a comingling
of the two icons that says "encrypted and ad-hoc".  Right now I ignore
that case and show all encrypted networks with the current encrypted
icon, Ad-hoc or not.

        Robert Love