BIND requirement ???

http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager/developers/design_goals.html

"NetworkManager should not be doing things users don't expect."

Nevertheless the installation in Fedora Core 5 destroyed my custom BIND
installation by pulling it in as a prerequisite inspite of the fact, that BIND
was not installed according to the RPM base.

Why a product like this needs a DNS server installed locally is beyond me.

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards / Vennlig hilsen / Bästa hälsningar /
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Met vriendelijke groeten
Jørgen Thomsen

jth.net: http://jth.net/