Re: Crasher bug [patch proposed]

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 18:15 +0100, Rui T.C.Matos wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> NM in ubuntu 6.06 is crashing under some specific circumstances[1]. A patch was
> proposed but it seems to cause some problems with DHCP. Can anyone familiar with
> the code review it?

Patch looks sane.  Can you get the author of the patch to send it to
this list so we can be sure of licensing issues and such?  As is I can't
just grab it from launchpad because the author hasn't submitted it to
this mailing list (where the GPL license would be implied by submission)
or hasn't stated what the license for his contribution is at the top of
the patch.