dispatcher for vpn change?

Hello,
I'm running NetworkManager-0.6.2-1.fc5.  I'm also using fwbuilder to
make my iptables rules.  Having two interfaces defined for my firewall
(eth0 & wlan0) work just great since the script fwbuilder generates
checks for the currently defined interface.  So when I change between
wired & wireless, the correct rules are made when a dispatch runs the
script.

The question/problem is when I make a vpn connection, I also need to
either run the script again looking for tun0, or I need to run an other
script that adds the correct rules.

Thanks.

--
Brian Millett - [ Captain Ellis Pierce, "A Voice in the Wilderness II"]
"I don't know if you appreciate how messy this situation can get."