Re: change the gnome keyring manager password
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: jim lawrence <fedorajim gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: change the gnome keyring manager password
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:12:13 -0500
On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 19:48 -0500, jim lawrence wrote:
> How can I change the gnome keyring manager password ??
This is sad, but there seems to be no way to do so.
Best thing is to delete ~/.gnome2/keyrings/, which will cause
gnome-keyring to prompt for a new password on the next use of the
keyring. Of course, you will lose all of your data, too.
] [Thread Prev