Notification icon removed

Ups, I apologize for that...

I'm running FedoraCore5 which comes with NetworkManager 0.6.0. I
compiled and installed NetworkManager 0.6.2 today and it was not
working for me ok. He didn't wanted to connect to my wired LAN
network. So I put the old 0.6.0 on from Fedora.

My problem is that I accidentally clicked Remove in 0.6.2 version, so
the icon dissapeared from notification area. Now I'm on 0.6.0 back and
the icon is still not there.

How can I put the icon back in notification area ?

Thanks