Re: KNetworkManager SCM

On Monday 27 March 2006 19:52, Dan Williams wrote:
> Ok, let's do this.
>
> Put KNetworkManager into KDE SVN where it gets the most interest from
> the people who will actually be using it :)
>
> NM and the Gnome applet will continue to live in Gnome.org CVS/SVN.
> If/when there comes a point where having the core daemon in Gnome.org
> SVN becomes a _liability_ in terms of mindshare and/or developer
> participation, we'll reexamine where the core daemon should live.

Having just spent a long time wrangling translations back into
knetworkmanager's files I think that KDE SVN is the right place for it, we
already have the infrastructure there to get further work on knm translated
with little hassle.  GNOME or fd.o repositories would look fine from a Reagan
meets Gorby point of view but would be more work to maintain.

Will

--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille