Re: GUADEC.

Robert Love wrote:
Dan,

Are you going to GUADEC?

Are you talking?

Are you talking on NM?

If you are going, I'd love to get together.  It makes sense to traverse
the Atlantic in order to meet.  Maybe we can do some NM loving there.

If you are not talking on NM, I think I'll submit a talk.  I need to
find something -- last year I did a rant on performance issues, but we
seem to have picked up that cause -- and a talk 1/2 on NM's design and
1/2 on using our API (or ...?) seems suitable.

Not sure about Dan, but I've been giving several talks about NM.  I've got another one coming up at FUDCon in two weeks.  I was asked to submit it to GUADEC, but haven't had time to do so yet.