Re: Dynamic WEP support - WORKS!!!

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 14:50 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> Jan and Dennis, I would love to hear if it works for you and, if not,
> what goes wrong.

I'd like to report that it works for me! Thanks, Robert (and others too,
of course!). The only problem I have that network interface switching
doesn't work for me now.

If I setup wifi (dynamic WEP, switching not tested with other wifi
network) using "Connect to other ...." and get connected, n-m doesn't
switch back to wired when I plug the wired network's cable back in
(pulled out previously before setting up wifi).

Also, n-m doesn't remember the settings for the dynamic WEP network. If
I pull out the cable, n-m tries to connect to the right wi-fi network
(it does remeber essid :-)) but it doesn't set the network right.

Regards,

Pogo

--
Jan Mynarik <mynarikj phoenix inf upol cz>