WPA2 Enterprise (and other things)

Firstly, would just like to say thanks to all the developers,
NetworkManager is turning into a really useful tool.

I've just rebuilt NM from source* on an FC5 machine and run
into a couple of issues:

1) WPA2 Enterprise connection works fine when all the credentials
are entered (using TLS & a private key file/password), however it
won't reconnect without entering the credentials again each time
(doesn't appear to launch wpa_spplicant).

2) When installing into /usr, nm-applet fails to find it's icon
resources. Copying them to /usr/local fixes it.

* I had to install from source, as I have an Atheros card & needed
some patches to both NetworkManager and Madwifi sources (added the
WPA capability reporting to madwifi-old, and the wext/madwifi driver
patch to NM). With these patches everything is working smoothly
(aside from the issues above ;)

Regards,
Jon.