Re: 802.1x + WEP

Hi,

> Networkmanager works fine for me on wpa/wep networks, I only have a
> problem with the network at my office which uses 802.1x (EAP/TTLS) for
> dynamic WEP keys (not WPA). NetworkManager (0.6.1) seems not to support
> this, is this correct?

same here (802.1x EAP/TLS) and no n-m's WPA profile works (via Connect to Other
Wireless Network).

network={
        ssid="XXXXXXX"
        mode=0
        scan_ssid=1
        proto=WPA RSN
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        auth_alg=OPEN
        pairwise=CCMP TKIP
        group=CCMP TKIP WEP104 WEP40
        eapol_flags=3
        eap=TLS
        identity="XXXXXXX" # probably it has to be your loginname
        ca_cert="XXXXXXXXCA.pem"
        private_key="XXXXXXXXXX.pfx"
        private_key_passwd="XXXXXXX" # passphrase for certificate's private key
       eap_workaround=1
}

I used XXXXX due to privacy.

Just my 2 cents. Regards,