LEAP support

I've seen a fair bit of discussion regarding alternative
authentication/encryption methods becoming available in NM recently,
but was really interested in seeing LEAP work. Is anyone working on
LEAP, and if so, what kind of timeline are we looking at before we see
support for it in NM? The university I work for (LeTourneau University
in Longview, TX) uses LEAP exclusively for all of its wireless
networks and it would be really nice to make use of that from inside
NM (especially since I've had nothing but trouble trying to configure
wpa_supplicant on my own). If someone is working on this, I would love
to help test it, or even help code it given a little intro to the
codebase.

Chase Urich
Web Programmer/Analyst
LeTourneau University