Re: NM Install fails. dbus?

Also, when clicking on top of it, it will say "no network connections"
but then show eth1 and my wifi network. And when choosing the Connection
it won't have permissions to use the file with the data to use a
network?

Looks like it needs to ask me for the WEP, but never does. Check below.

Now, is there a way to clean install NM? I mean, remove everything...

NetworkManager: <information>   Now managing wireless (802.11) device
'eth1'.
NetworkManager: <information>   Deactivating device eth1.
NetworkManager: <information>   Updating allowed wireless network lists.
NetworkManager: <WARNING>        nm_dbus_get_networks_cb ():
nm-dbus-nmi.c:527 (
nm_dbus_get_networks_cb): error received:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenie
d - A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this
message to
 this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected message
had interf
ace "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo" member "getNetworks" error name
"(unset
)" destination "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo").
NetworkManager: <debug info>    [1142212929.691725]
nm_device_802_11_wireless_ge
t_activation_ap (): Forcing AP 'sotoforn'
NetworkManager: <information>   User
Switch: /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Dev
ices/eth1 / sotoforn
NetworkManager: <information>   Deactivating device eth1.
NetworkManager: <information>   Device eth1 activation scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) started...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5 (Device
Prepare)
scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5 (Device
Prepare)
started...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 of 5 (Device
Configure
) scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 1 of 5 (Device
Prepare)
complete.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 of 5 (Device
Configure
) starting...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1/wireless): access point
'sotofo
rn' is encrypted, but NO valid key exists.  New key needed.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) New wireless user key
requeste
d for network 'sotoforn'.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1) Stage 2 of 5 (Device
Configure
) complete.
NetworkManager: <WARNING>        nm_dbus_get_user_key_for_network_cb ():
nm_dbus
_get_user_key_for_network_cb(): dbus returned an error.
  (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied) A security policy in place
prevents
this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus
configu
ration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"
 member "getKeyForNetwork" error name "(unset)" destination
"org.freedesktop.Net
workManagerInfo")

NetworkManager: <information>   Deactivating device eth1.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1): cancelling...
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (eth1): cancelled.