Re: wireless driver workarounds

Robert,

That patch allowed me to use NetworkManager with MadWifi!

I am running the following:
wpa_supplicant 0.5.1 CVS Checkout 03/03/06
Madwifi-ng SVN 1458 patched with Dan's patch
NetworkManager CVS from 03/03/06 with your patches

Previously I could never get my madwifi card to connect.  The past
month of the Mad-wifi dev list and their bug tracker show no issues or
discussions related to Network-Manager.  Should I post a bug or have
they already been contacted about Dan's patch and WEXT support and
have decided to not implement it?

Thanks,
Darren