Re: shared key FC5 Test 3

Hi Dan,

Sorry I should have thought of that myself. It's an Intel 2200 using
the default driver with the latest kernel. I have FC5 Test 3 fully
updated. It not a problem for me but it would nice to confirm and fix
before FC5 is released. Fedora is released so quickly I guess that's
overly optimistic.

If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Rob.

[root localhost ~]# rpm -q NetworkManager
NetworkManager-0.5.1-14.cvs20060221
[root localhost ~]# uname -r
2.6.15-1.1977_FC5
[root localhost ~]# dmesg | grep ipw
ipw2200: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200/2915 Network Driver, git-1.0.8
ipw2200: Copyright(c) 2003-2005 Intel Corporation
ipw2200: Detected Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
[root localhost ~]# lspci | grep Wireless
02:03.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 2200BG
(rev 05)