Re: NM 0.6.3 crashed. (backtrace included)

Quoting Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 15:42 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
I wasn't around so I'm not sure what was going on at the time...

The D-Bus pending call bug which was recently fixed by the pending call
handling rewrite for dbus 0.9.1 and later.  It's completely a D-Bus
issue and not something that can easily be fixed in NetworkManager...

Which basically means in FC5 I'm screwed and there's nothing I can
do until I decide to update to FC6 or FC7?  Or do you think they will
backport this dbus patch to 0.61 for FC5?

Would it help if I submitted a bug report against dbus for FC5?

Dan

-derek

      warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available