Re: NM support for Gentoo

Gustav,

The Gentopia overlay has an ebuild for NetworkManager (and even
BreakMyGentoo also maybe). If you haven't used alternative overlays in
Gentoo before, have a look at the gentoo docs for it, or even try
emerging the latest 'layman' package.

I have been using NetworkManager 0.6.2 for a while on my powerbook (with
a madwifi card) and it's been very reliable.

cheers,

Andy