Wireless connection connecting when wired connection already connected

Hello,

Appologies in advance if this has already been covered.  I've looked
through the mailing list archives and haven't figured it out.

I recently started using NetworkManager, and it's been good.  However,
sometimes, when I'm at work where I have a static IP on the wired
connection, the wireless will connect (there are a couple of APs
available), become the default route, and I won't be able to do anything
(as on the wireless you have to authenticate, as well as disrupting all
my open ssh connections).  This happens if I have "Wireless enabled"
checked or unchecked.

For reference I'm on a Latitude D610 laptop, running fully updated FC4.

--
"In space, no one can hear you scream."