NM tidbits

Robert,

1) What was the rationale for Enable Networking again?  If we have that,
do we really need Enable Wireless?  If there's a need for Enable
Networking, I'd rather remove Enable wireless and just have one.  Two
seem redundant.  Internally, one essentially calls "sleep" and the other
actually disables wireless, no?

2) I'm thinking 0.6 release within the next 2 weeks.  Sound good in
general (and wrt SUSE 10.1)?  What are the major bugs to get fixed
before then?  Do you want to man the release stuff?  I'd like to get
some new content on the website too.  General push for excitement, more
docs, etc for 0.6.

Cheers,