NM doesn't close network connection when I log off

On FC4, if I log in, connect to a wireless network and then log out I
would expect the network connection to close but it doesn't. If I switch
to a virtual console I find that the network connection is still there.
Similarly if I shut down or reboot, NetworkManager fails to shut down
properly, and when the system tries to shut down PCMCIA services (my
wireless card is a PCMCIA card) I get a slew of error messages about
orinoco_cs still being in use. None of these are critical, although the
latter may be confusing to a non-techie user.

Should I file a bug, and if so should I file it in bugzilla.gnome.org or
in bugzilla.redhat.com?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com