New WPA Enterprise support - Does this work?

I saw rml's post about WPA2 Enterprise support in nm, and it's
definitely exciting because I'll finally be able to use NetworkManager
for all my wireless connections instead of having to write a custom
script for Ohio State's wireless network. Here's the wpa_supplicant.conf
I'm using, does this fall under WPA2 Enterprise?

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=0
eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1
fast_reauth=1

# EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 configuration for RADIUS servers that use the old
## peaplabel
# (e.g., osuwireless)
network={
ssid="osuwireless"