Re: Can NetworkManager work with a static ip?

Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:

Can NetworkManager work with a static ip or is this defeating the purpose?
I'm trying to use it on my workstation which is configured with a static ip
address. When I turn on the NetworkManager service, it switches to using
dhcp.

This has been covered many times on the list. To look over the previous discussion, try a google search like this:
"site:mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/ static ip"
or the URL below:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fmail.gnome.org%2Farchives%2Fnetworkmanager-list%2F+static+ip&btnG=Google+Search

Jason Martens