Re: Rescanning Network

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 11:27 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> Is there a specific date that has a "known good" SVN pull for madwifi-ng
> for interacting with wpa_supplicant and NetworkManager?

There is -- in that I used to use madwifi-ng with a lot less problems --
but I don't remember when everything started failing.  It was recent.
Just a few weeks ago.

What problems are you seeing (I am still trying to track down what is
madwifi-ng-related)?  Recently, I have problems associating with
_certain_ access points.  The criteria seems weird.  Maybe 802.11b?  I
have a broadcasting, non-encrypted network that stopped working.  But a
WPA2 network works fine.

	Robert Love