Re: Rescanning Network

It is stock ubuntu, so I would assume it is madwifi.

My rescan method is to restart dbus (which restarts the nm daemon). This then does a rescan and populates correctly.

As an aside, if the connect to other wirelese network could have a list of previously associated networks as a drop down or similar, that would be a suitable workaround for me as well. Currently, the 'connect to other wireless network' window requests the WEP key in all cases. I would assume that nm-applet should be able to know that list from within that window.

Regards,

Matthew