Re: Rescanning Network
- From: Matthew Tippett <tippettm gmail com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Rescanning Network
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:22:44 -0500
Dan Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 19:48 -0500, Matthew Tippett wrote:
Looking deeper at the logs, I notice
Feb 15 19:39:00 localhost NetworkManager: <WARNING>^I ():
returned an error.
Feb 15 19:39:00 localhost NetworkManager: process_scan_results:
assertion `res_buf_len > 0' failed
What would cause these issues?
Probably the driver not returning any scan results or just getting
stuck... Are you using madwifi or madwifi-ng as the driver?
] [Thread Prev