Re: [patch] ipsec vpn sends empty tundev
- From: "T Sureshkumar" <tsureshkumar novell com>
- To: "Robert Love" <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] ipsec vpn sends empty tundev
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:20:02 -0700
>>> On Wed, Feb 1, 2006 at 10:05 am, in message
>> Attached is a patch for ipsec vpns, which sends iface (tundev)
>> config parameter as empty string. This patch , on top of checking
>> != NULL, also checks for strlen (iface) != null.
> Why not send a NULL pointer and not an empty string?
because dbus do not allow sending NULL strings (allows only empty
] [Thread Prev