Re: Intel Wireless 2200 not found

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 21:19 +0200, Anders Ellensh�dersen wrote:
> I managed to get network-manager up and running using a combination of debian
> unstable and ubuntu packages.

I think that Ubuntu has some custom patches that if you've _ever_
manually set up a network interface with the distribution's config
tools, then it's not shown to NetworkManager.  Make sure you remove any
existing wireless configuration using the system config tools, restart
NetworkManager, and see if that fixes it.

Dan