Re: Switching wireless adapters loses all rules

Dan Williams wrote:
Are you up for a bit of hacking to debug the situation, like recompiling
NetworkManager yourself?  We need to get a printout of the access points
that NetworkManager sees from its scan...

Dan

Sure thing. I grabbed and autoconfed the CVS sources. Is there any special configure or make commands I should run?

As long as I have it, I'll also test the CVS build without debugging to see if the scanning issue is magically fixed.

--Derek