Re: OpenVPN

Christian G�rote:

>On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 17:48 +0200, Pierre Ossman wrote:
>

>>Christian G�rote:

>>>Any idea when this will be finished?
>>>

>>Afraid not. Probably not anytime soon.
>>

>Do you have written any code that I could use as a basis?

I don't think so. I had only gotten as far as changing the names of
structures and functions from vpnc to openvpn (since I used vpnc as
basis). And this was some time ago so I'm not sure how much it is out of
sync with the rest of NetworkManager. You'll probably spend more time
tracking my changes then you would starting fresh.