Re: NetworkManager 0.5.0 Released

I just tried to get this released version to be compiled on Suse 10.0
rc4. Looks like my /usr/include/wireless.h doesnt have the definition
for IW_EV_POINT_OFF.

Am I missing out something?

the error described points to line 4535 on src/NetworkManagerdevice.c

tom += IW_EV_POINT_OFF;

And the error is.

NetworkManagerDevice.c: In function ‘process_scan_results’:
NetworkManagerDevice.c:4535: error: ‘IW_EV_POINT_OFF’ undeclared (first
use in this function)
NetworkManagerDevice.c:4535: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
NetworkManagerDevice.c:4535: error: for each function it appears in.)

~Ram