NM won't connect to a wireless network on boot

Hi everyone!

I'm using NetworkManager 0.5.1 on a gentoo laptop. I connect to internet
through a wireless network through eth1. Connecting to the network works fine when I do it manually through nm-applet.

The problem is that when I start the laptop NM tries to
connect to the wired network from eth0 (the cable is not plugged in) and
receives a fake ip-address like 169.254.205.127. Then nm-applet shows
that "Wired Network" is connected but it really isn't. And to really get
connected I have to select my wireless network manually every time.

How can I get NM to connect to the wireless network on boot instead of
the "fake" wired network?

Version info:
- 2.6.12-morph7 i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.50GHz
- networkmanager-0.5.1
- dbus-0.36.1
- hal-0.5.4
- dhcp-3.0.3
- dhcdbd-1.9

--
| Lauri Kainulainen <lauri.sokkelo.net> |