Re: [patch] nm-vpn-properties

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 15:13 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
>  - right now nm-applet requires the user_name key to be present. I
>    think I've argued this is VPN-connection-specific (think
>    certificates) so it should really go to vpn_data (and note that
>    the vpnc widget allows you to set this; it sets Xauth username)

Btw, because of this I've hardcoded the user name to 'davidz' in
nm-vpn-properties.c so if you want to play with, remember to change it
yourself :-)

Another issue is that nm-applet isn't dynamically updated
when /system/network/vpn_connections changes but I bet this is pretty
easy to fix.

Cheers,
David