NM losing dashes in ESSID?

Dan,

Using STABLE_0_3..  I just got home; I've got two networks here, "foo"
and "foo-a" (to differentiate between the B/G and A networks).  Using
"iwlist ath0 scan" shows both networks, but NM seems to drop the dash
and everything after it in the list in the UI.  Indeed, even nmtest
shows something is wrong:

       Networks:
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/foo (foo) Strength: 42%
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/foo-a (foo)  Strength: 42%
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/WholeHealth (WholeHealth)  Strength: 12%
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/default (default)  Strength: 10%

This is kind of confusing when the UI is showing me two networks of
the same name (even when I know the names are different).  Makes it
hard to tell which network I'm using.  Why is it losing the dash?

-derek

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available