Re: [Localization] POT missing for NetworkManager?
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Filip Miletic <filmil gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Localization] POT missing for NetworkManager?
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:47:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 14 May 2005, Filip Miletic wrote:
> Hello all.
> I noticed that the translation template file (the POT file) is missing
> from the source distribution of NM. It is neither in the CVS nor in the
> source distribution. It would be nice to have one, for the translators
> to be able to do their job without rebuilding.
I actually don't know how to create one, is there somewhere I can look for
instructions? How do I regenerate the POT file when I add/remove strings from
] [Thread Prev