IPW2200 not Showing Signal Strength

Been using NM for a while now on my FC3 machine and love it.  Got an issue
with my IPW2200 card and a couple questions.

First the problem...   When I first started using NM, I was getting a bar
next to the SSID in the left-click menu of the status panel icon.  At some
point, it stopped showing and now all I get is a box with a black border.
The status panel icon *does* change to show signal strength as I move
around so I expect the data is available.  Not fatal but I wonder why this
isn't working as expected.  BTW: I see the same behavior on my home and
office APs.

A question...  Are there any plans to adjust the init scripts to launch
the dispatcher?

Another...  I've been trying to build from CVS for some time now and have
been getting errors about implicit declarations of dbus_message_iter_*
routines.  What version of dbus do I need to be able to build from CVS?

Thanks for all the effort.  Good job.

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul dugasenterprises com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive