Stop/resume Wireless Devices in HEAD

Hi,

I've actually enabled the Stop/resume wireless devices in the context menu of
the applet in HEAD.  I've also hacked up a "no connection" icon and made the
applet stick around when there's no connection, per Bill's suggestion.  I'll
have to as Diana to get something better than what I've done.

Bill: will this more or less take care of the "no connection state" issue you've
mentioned?  If you click the "Stop all wireless devices" icon, NM shouldn't
display the chasing arrows thing.

If it seems to work, I'll backport to Stable, along with the sleep/wake stuff.