Re: gentoo patch

I will try the patch when I get home and see if I can get it working... Did you also make an ebuild?

Magnus

-----Original Message-----
From: Jos Dehaes <jos_dehaes fastmail fm>
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:08:04 +0200
Subject: gentoo patch

Hi,

I patched the gentoo backend to compile at least (based on the Suse
version). But NetworkManager still won't work. Wired (8139too), nor
wireless (prism54). Also, I get no GUI feedback at all, how should I
start NetworkManager (I used /etc/init.d/NetworkManager start)?

I can send logs if anyone is interested in helping out.

cheers,
Jos

Please CC: me when replying